BUNGALOW VILLAS IN WALDEN
Final, Move-In Ready Bungalow Villa Now Selling
Own the upscale Bungalow Villa you’ve been searching for, perfectly located overlooking a scenic park in beautiful, natural Walden! With designer-coordinated details, a gourmet kitchen, attached garage, developed basement and so much more, this is the perfect place to call home. But hurry! With only one home remaining, this opportunity won’t last long!
Baywest builds in so many thoughtful details:
- Inviting great room with vaulted ceilings and cozy gas fireplace
- Chef’s kitchen with full-height cabinetry and quartz countertops
- Spacious main floor master retreat, walk-in closet, laundry & spa-inspired 5-piece ensuite
- Lower level development including two bedrooms, a full bath, entertainment room and storage space
- Attached double garage
- Private, fenced yard
- Designer upgrades throughout, plus A/C and window coverings
- Perfect location on a quiet street, overlooking a scenic park with playground and pickleball court
- Plus, NO CONDO FEES!
Reasons “Waldenites” Have it All
This friendly, well-designed neighbourhood has both urban and natural appeal. Walden is a Calgary community that has it all: outdoor activities, great shopping, and a friendly vibe. Only 30 minutes away from city centre and a 10-minute drive to the Shawnessy C-Train station, this neighbourhood is also amazingly accessible. Here are three big reasons why we love Walden.
For outdoor enthusiasts, there’s a large pond and three km of walking trails weaving through the community — plus the regional path network that leads right into Fish Creek Park. Access to the Bow River, renowned for its world-class fishing, is only a few minutes’ walk, and nature lovers will find serenity and beauty (not to mention bird watching, rock skipping and shore walking) at the nearby wetlands area.
“Waldenites” (as they call themselves) can pick-up groceries at Save-on-Foods, grab a morning coffee at Starbucks or gather with friends at the local pub. The neighborhood also has a bottle depot, a dentist, a medical clinic, a physiotherapist and a pharmacy, and — for those days when you really need to be pampered — a spa. There’s also new commercial development in the works which will bring large format retailers with a wide selection of amazing goods and services.VIEW HOMES VISIT WEBSITE REGISTER NOW