ESTATE HOMES | from the low $800s
Building Estate Homes from the low $800s.
Cranston’s Riverstone is about a serene lifestyle with amazing choices. Adjacent to Fish Creek Park and Bow River. Connection of walking paths. Great Schools. Established shops. Private club with recreational programs.
Just Released! New prestigious lots that will have your home backing onto Fish Creek Park and the Bow River. Limited Selection!
- Get Connected: The Cranston Residents Association (CRA) is a great way to meet your neighbors - join a program, attend an event or even volunteer
- A Sense of Community: Design makes it feel like community, but Cranston wide events and programs make it feel like home
- In Shape, Year-Round: The CRA keeps pathways clear and groomed and facilities in top shape all year round
Parks and Greenspaces
- Environmental Reserve: Riverstone is surrounded by 360 acres of environmental reserve, dedicated to preserving Fish Creek Park, North America’s largest urban park.
- One Big Playground: A private seven acres park sits adjacent to Century Hall, beckoning families to play all year round.
- Trails & Pathways: Walk, run, cycle or blade along a stunning network of trails and paved paths that weave through the community and tranquil natural areas.
VIEW HOMES VISIT WEBSITE REGISTER NOW