July 03 2019
Hey guys. Wayne Daniel’s Customer Experience Manager at Baywest Homes.
Your humidifier is important not only for the comfort of your home but for the maintenance of the wood products of your home.
Let’s go ahead and change this humidifier
- Remove cover to expose the humidifier pad.
- Make sure that the water is turned off which is located above your hot water tank. Just turn it to the side.
- Make sure that the tab on front of humidifier is set to close.
- Pull filter pad down and out.
- Take the cover portion off of the pad. Pull out old pad.
- Clean the frame of the pad and then reinsert the new pad into the tray.
- New pads can be found at any hardware stores. Just look for the model number on the side of the humidifier.
- To insert the pad - Insert bottom first, give a little push down snap it into place.
- Replace the cover. Turn tab back. Make sure cover is on tight.
- Turn the water back onto the humidifier.
Boom you’re all done. So for more information or videos like this just visit our Web site.