Park Urban in Banff Trail
Banff Trail was developed in 1910. The association was organized in 1955 and is still a very vibrant organization. Banff Traill offers close access to Light Rail Transit, Albert College of Art, Confederation Park, Foothills Hospital, Jubilee Auditorium, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT), McMahon Stadium Foothills Athletic Park and the U of C. There is also a shared community garden maintained by volunteers. Nearby schools include Branton Bilingual Junior High (School) and William Aberhart Bilingual Senior High (Public).
Banff trail as a great Community Association. A membership is usually required to participate in recreational, social and educational programs from soccer to girl guides, karate to yoga, stampede breakfasts to senior programs, movie nights and much more! Several Calgary recreation centres will also provide a discount for community association membership holders.
MOVE IN NOW. 4 EXECUTIVE ROW HOMES
- From 1679 to 1805 sq ft (includes developed lower level)
- 3 bedroom with lower level development
- Detached garage
- Fully landscaped with rear courtyard and fencing
- White Oak 6” engineered hardwood flooring throughout
- Ceramic tile flooring
- Quartz countertops
- Stainless steel appliance package: French door fridge, gas slide-in range, dishwasher, Panasonic OTR Microwave Hoodfan.
- Electrolux stackable washer & dryer
- Legacy Allura Line kitchen cabinets. Cherry available on some homes.