Baywest Homes has a proud history and has emerged as one of Calgary’s most exciting specialty production builders. We focus on Move-up, Estate, and Custom homes in the city’s most dynamic new and established communities. We are a values led, collaborative organization with a reputation of friendly, knowledgeable, honest, and professional conduct.
Because we build custom homes and develop land, the people that tend to thrive at Baywest are those that think out of the box and love to find solutions around roadblocks. Many of our managers and staff have grown within the company over the long term and we continuously work towards an environment that values diverse backgrounds, skills, and abilities. Whether you’re a student, recent graduate, or an experienced hire, we provide onboarding, training, challenging work, job rotations to ensure a rewarding career.
Baywest Homes offers a competitive salary and benefits package within a vibrant, collaborative work environment that encourages personal and professional growth. Baywest has a corporate culture that focuses on passion, people, integrity, accountability and respect for each other and our homeowners. We strive to maintain and rewarding workplace.
Do you share a passion for homes clients will love, and live in, longer? We are seeking a creative person who shares our committed vision to create innovative client focused designs.
• Design in a collaborative team environment to create demographic focused, innovative, industry leading floorplans and show homes
• Work with custom clients to bring their vision into a design reality
• Architectural Technologist diploma or equivalent from a recognized technical program
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in residential drafting, with focus on new product design
• Ability to quickly learn new drafting software; experience in Chief Architect will be an asset
• Collaborate with industry professionals to ensure build ability • Strong understanding of building codes, bylaws and community architectural guidelines
• Experience and passion for trends in the new-home market in Calgary
Baywest Homes offers a competitive salary and benefits package within a vibrant, collaborative work environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
If you are a match for this full-time, in-office position please forward your resume in confidence to the attention of our Design Manager via email at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their submission; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or drop-ins please.