Life at Baywest Homes
Baywest Homes has a proud history and has emerged as one of Calgary’s most exciting specialty production builders. We focus on Move-up, Estate, and Custom homes in the city’s most dynamic new and established communities. We are a values-led, collaborative organization with a reputation of friendly, knowledgeable, honest, and professional conduct.
Because we build custom homes and develop land, the people that tend to thrive at Baywest are those that think out of the box and love to find solutions around roadblocks. Many of our managers and staff have grown within the company over the long term and we continuously work towards an environment that values diverse backgrounds, skills, and abilities.
Baywest Homes offers a competitive salary and benefits package within a vibrant, collaborative work environment that encourages personal and professional growth. Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOSTESS - POSTED JULY 12
Reporting to the Area Sales Consultant, the Hostess is responsible for providing a premium experience to all guests of the sales centre and showhomes.
- Assist in achieving established sales budgets.
- Provide detailed demonstrations of showhomes and product offering.
- Enter and manage leads into database.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of show home.
- Provide support to Area Sales Consultant as needed.
- Completion of High School Diploma.
- Strong/effective communication skills.
- Outlook, Word, Excel and basic math skills.
- Ability to learn product information and technical details.
- Professional appearance and demeanour.
This is an hourly position and requires availability/flexibility to work showhome hours (Monday to Thursday 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm and weekends from 11:30 am to 5:00 pm), as scheduled.
SALES MANAGER - posted May 8
We are currently seeking an outgoing and professional Sales Manager to join our dynamic customer driven team. Reporting to the Senior Vice President and working collaboratively with the leadership team, this full-time role is responsible for developing and leading the sales team to maximize sales volume and profitability for the company.
The position requires the management of the day to day operations of the sales team and sales administrator. The role also ensures that customer satisfaction is a priority at all levels of the organization.
- Develop a cohesive sales strategy in support of business sales targets, monitor results and actively optimize volume/price/ margin.
- Monitor and proactively respond to current market conditions, industry trends and competitive market intelligence with effective community business strategies.
- Review sales & marketing related reporting and develop and execute strategies in accordance with findings.
- Collaborate with marketing and assist in the implementation of advertising and merchandising programs.
- Monitor and adjust pricing and promotions to achieve sales volume and margin targets.
- Oversee new lot releases and lot inventory management in relation to sales strategies.
- Manage the Spec home program.
- Participate in new show home and sales centre planning.
- Collaborate with the product development team and provide key customer insights.
- Lead, coach, develop and inspire the sales team; Organize and lead weekly sales meetings; Perform regular onsite community visits.
- Develop consistent processes with relevant customer service training and guidance.
- Review customer feedback reports.
- Minimum 10+ years home building industry experience in a senior sales, communications or marketing position.
- Proven ability to set and achieve sales objectives.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong knowledge of residential construction, architectural, and sales processes.
- Ability to conduct effective negotiations.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead a team to achieve outcomes.
- Strong customer focus and a reputation for delivering outstanding customer experience.
- Excellent planning, researching and organizing skills.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook applications, Word and Excel.
- CRM database management in Lasso an asset.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to the attention of: Baywest Homes - Senior Vice President. email@example.com